Sunday, March 26, 2006

Before




The schizophrenic nature of March weather has made it impossible to get going on any garden projects. Yesterday I was lured outside by all the sunshine, only to come in 15 minutes later with fingers frozen solid. But the desire is there. And the front gardens are a reproach to me. Everyone else in the neighborhood is already mowing and mulching. I am nurturing a crop of dandelions. So even though today is not as sunny as yesterday was and even though I know I'm going to get cold and muddy, I am going to go try and make some sense of the mess out there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stuart said...

Hi Lorraine. I know what you mean about schizophrenic weather. We're heading into Autumn here in West Aust and I know that the climate will change dramatically. Hence, my projects will go on the bac-burner for some time.

Well done with your cleaning efforts. It's always good to have something progressing.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home